Values and Ethos
Our School Vision
We believe in learning for life together
We think our school should be a safe and happy place where we learn and play together
Our Values & Aims
Written by the pupils; agreed by staff and governors:
Our School Values
- Looking after each other
- Treating everyone equally
- Respect – for each other and the school
- Being polite and considerate
- Being responsible for our own actions
We want everyone to achieve the best they can.
- To enjoy learning and school.
- To be happy, healthy and feel good about ourselves.
- To have a variety of interesting and fun lessons.
- For everyone to work together, to make our school a happy and welcoming place.
- To make our school fair.
- To respect other people’s beliefs.
- To respect people, their belongings and our school.
- To have a clean school environment.
- We will work together to make this a bully-free community.